Monday, August 10, 2015

32/52


 photo DSC_9403_zpshlif9uay.jpg
 photo DSC_9241_zpsqp73u37f.jpg
Maggie: Oh my that look. I was asking her to put the stick down. She seemed to be channelling her inner (Tarzan &) Jane. These two melt my heart one minute and exasperate me the next. While I was prepping their lunch box she drew all over a white chair, whilst out at morning tea she filled her mouth up with milkshake then dribbled it all over herself, my handbag and the floor. I knew I was beat so packed up and ran from the cafe, but not before Maggie explored a rubbish bin (eeewwwww). Thank goodness for wipes is all I can say.
Elisabeth: Rob took this photo of her during their excursion to the botanical gardens on Friday. Apparently they had a blast and ran around for about two hours, playing in the Japanese garden, watching a wood chipper and chasing seagulls before eating jam doughnuts on a park bench in the sun. This week I was trying to engage them in playing with their farmyard toy set. I asked Maggie to feed a (wooden) apple to the horse. Then when I asked Elisabeth what piggies eat, with out hesitation she answered "roast beef". I was confused about this choice for a minute, before remembering the this little piggy game!

Joining in with Jodi's 52 portraits.

2 comments:

Single Mother Ahoy said...

Oh, wow. I love the look on her face in the first one!

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
its may be very beneficial for you also really

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...