- they go through a teenage stage with big paws and ears!
- how sharp their teeth are,
- how they want to try to eat everything, rocks, tow balls, Nigella's tail,
- how they are really messy when drinking water (she sticks her whole face in the bowl),
- that first 15 minutes of whining when we put her in the laundry to sleep,
- that they're all action for a while then they just fall over and have a power nap.
But I haven't forgotten how they just make you smile for no reason, that she really does want to please you and that she wants to go everywhere with you.
I'm afraid both Rob and I (and Nigella but she won't admit it) are totally smitten.