Friday, November 26, 2010

Do my ears look big in this?










I had forgotten a few things about a little German Shepherd puppy:
  • they go through a teenage stage with big paws and ears!
  • how sharp their teeth are,
  • how they want to try to eat everything, rocks, tow balls, Nigella's tail,
  • how they are really messy when drinking water (she sticks her whole face in the bowl),
  • that first 15 minutes of whining when we put her in the laundry to sleep,
  • that they're all action for a while then they just fall over and have a power nap.

But I haven't forgotten how they just make you smile for no reason, that she really does want to please you and that she wants to go everywhere with you.

I'm afraid both Rob and I (and Nigella but she won't admit it) are totally smitten.

2 comments:

Kim (frogpondsrock) said...

She is gorgeous. I had a Shepherd when I was 12 and I have loved the breed ever since then :)

Melinda said...

What a beautiful pup. I think Shepherds are the most handsome of breeds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...