Tuesday, April 5, 2016

14/52


 photo DSC_8293_zpsdphg69df.jpg
 photo DSC_8345_zpsbevapw8h.jpg
Maggie: Oh that cheeky grin has never changed. We have been talking about Rob's upcoming birthday. Maggie told him over dinner last night that he is "having a party, but don't tell anyone it's a surprise!"
Elisabeth: Ok I do see a bit of myself in this photo. Elisabeth has her first crush. She is head over heels for Simon on ABC's play school. I realised she was picking only the Simon episodes on iview (much to Maggie's dismay, she doesn't seem to share Elisabeth's love of Simon). When I asked her why she liked Simon, she replied "oh he has a lovely pink shirt, I love him!" 

Joining in nearly on time with Jodi's 52 portrait project.


1 comment:

MargaretP said...

The girls are looking so good, it is so great to watch their personality develop.

Happy Premie celebration for yesterday. ....how teeny tiny they were.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...