Friday, September 10, 2010

Change and seasons


It was so wet last weekend we didn't take any photos at the block. But I just looked at this photo from the same time last year. The block was green and the dam was super full. It hasn't filled up this year yet.

Trawling through my photos led me to this. Taken in January 2008. I love the day after the hay is done. So different to the verdant pasture of winter and spring. A few things have changed. For a start I'm no longer blonde. The tree in the white plastic cover is a lot taller than me now. The orchard has doubled, our vegetable and flower gardens are taking shape, and there is a level house site with a picnic table.

Just one thing missing now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos Marion - it's lovely to compare the seasonal changes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...