Thursday, May 12, 2011

Don't worry they're just playing...

Things are happening this week at the hut. Tiling, light fixtures, skirting boards, shelves, laundry sinks. We'll head down on the weekend to take some photos. I'm even allowing myself to think about moving, in an abstract sort of way.

In the mean time I thought I'd share this series of photos I took of the crazy dogs at the block. They love the block, it means they can run and wrestle and chase each other. This series of shots cracks me up, although it looks quite nasty they're both having a great time, Nigella is so relaxed she lies down and lets Claudia get her. We think she's letting Claudia practise. Maybe that's not such a great idea for her though, Claudia is getting pretty good at it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Rowantree Design said...

Oh I love this..I have two crazy poodles and took loads of pics of them playing together with a stick in my front garden

Sarah B said...

They look like they're having a lot of fun. Our Molly dog plays like that, but with us so I often have a bruise or two thanks to her rough play.

Susan Moore said...

That doesn't look at all familiar... great pics!

My Secret Rooms said...

Totally wonderful photos. Those dogs are very beautiful and full of life!

Little Pinwheel said...

cute! they clearly love their space. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...