Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello new toy

So our old phone was looking more than a little sad. It was about 5 years old, had been dropped several times, Claudia had personalised it with her teeth and it was on the old network so we had zero reception at the hut. We've been popping outside to call people as it's slightly better out there. But that's not exactly ideal.
On Wednesday I dropped it into a glass of water, I promise accidently.
So today I treated myself to one of these. Just waiting for them to process the contract and we'll be connected and ready to go.
I admit, I'm more excited than I should be!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Ooooh, how exciting! Hours and hours of time will be wasted, I warn you! Did you read my post about dodgy predictive text on my iTouch? I suggest you do before you go blogging on your phone - it can be a bit embarassing!
Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...