Thursday, March 3, 2016

9/52


 photo DSC_6779_zpsase3acqb.jpg
 photo DSC_6898_zps9eyy4g1z.jpg
Maggie: We are on the cusp of autumn. I can't wait, I'm over summer. Our poor garden is so dry. The girls and I took a quick walk around our hazel and quince orchard yesterday morning, and I managed to take some portraits for a belated 9/52. Maggie was busily walking around blowing seeds from the grass. 
Elisabeth: whilst her sister was busy playing with sticks and leaves. I'm particularly happy with this portrait. I had kind of lost my photography mojo, with illness (for the girls and myself) and general business. But I really just need to go out and take the camera, in ten minutes I had taken more than enough photos to choose from.

Joining in with Jodi's 52 portrait project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...