Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy St Nicholas Day

I've written before about my family celebrating St Nicholas day on the 6th of December.
Now we're passing on this tradition to the next generation. This morning Rob and I left some fruit, nuts and treats on the doorstep where his daughter lives. My sister sent me a cute text photo of my niece's tiny shoes (she's only 6 months old) with a packet of rice cereal sitting on top!

I've been in a symposium for the past two days, so have been trying to listen attentively to people talking, (perhaps not so successfully) and my heads done in. What I really would like to be doing is sitting on the window seat, in the late afternoon sun, with a cool drink. Not long now.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Nat said...

how lovely...and your decorations are amazing. they work perfectly with your glorious window seat!

Katrina said...

Wow - I absolutely ADORE your Christmas decorating! Everything looks beautiful (and your Christmas tree turned out so well)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...