Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...skeleton of a hut

This time last year, we only had the skeleton.
Sorry to keep doing this, but I need to remind myself where we were last year, and how much I appreciate being able to live there now.
Play along with wordless Wednesday here.
Photobucket

P.S. I'm about to scurry off for a neck massage and then go home to lie down, after waking up with a crick in my neck! Feel so ridiculous, I can't do anything, hoping it's all good tomorrow, I still have too much to do at work.

1 comment:

Allana said...

You have achieved so much since last year. I love looking at the structure of houses. I remember looking at all the roof trusses in the house my Dad built and thinking how very smart he was to have figured it all out. They remind me of leaf skeletons, quite beautiful.
I hope your neck is feeling better, how awful! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...