Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Resting and kicking

Sorry for the break in blogging posts. I have come down with a head cold which is harder to shake than normal, so am resting (on doctors orders!)

He could have told the twins though, they have been wriggling and jiggling with every sneeze or cough, and today I even saw a kick!!! Rob was watching too. Cheeky things. It's nice to know someone's having a great time!

I have to share a photo of my first rose to bloom in the new garden, appropriately named First Prize. I can't wait til the others start.

Hopefully I'll be better by the weekend.

7 comments:

Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

get well!!

Unknown said...

Oh you poor dear. Hope you're feeling better soon. Sounds like your bubbas are having a wrestling match in there lol!
Take care,
xxo

Sarah B said...

It's a beautiful rose, one of many to come. I hope you feel better soon. My work colleague has a shocker cold so I might turn up tomorrow with garlic around my neck!
ps what is it with me and those spam check thingies? This is my 3rd attempt at getting it right!

Hope's Mama said...

Rest up and take care.
xo

Little Nan said...

Oh take care and feel better soon! I woke up with a sore throat this morning and trying my hardest to get on top of it! Golly gosh, when will everyone just feel good!!?
That rose is gorgeous too x

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo. Feel better soon!

xo Ashley
chashh.blogspot.com

Claire579 said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...