Wednesday, June 26, 2013

25/52



"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Maggie: the girls had their 6 month vaccinations and when we got home Maggie wanted cuddling and to hold my hand. I was happy to comfort her in any way.
Elisabeth: the girls are both now in 000 clothes, but she just fits this handmade cardigan. Big news here is that she also graduated out of newborn nappies!

I have been feeling guilty, although I have been visiting your blogs to see your 52 project photos, trying to comment in blogger with the word verification (I know how necessary it is to avoid spam comments!) beats me still. Hoping to rectify this soon with a real computer. In the meantime I find it easier to comment in Instagram. Please let me know if you have an IG account if I don't already follow you.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Aw Marian. That wee hand is so adorable. And Elisabeth has a cheeky grin! Can't wait to see you all together. J x

CBH said...

Lovely photos. This project will be priceless in the years to come.

Leaving comments via a mobile device is SO frustrating!

Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...